You are using an outdated browser. To have the best experience use one of the following browsers:
Our handling of your data and your rights
Herewith we would like to inform you in terms of Art. 13 of the GDPR about how your personal data is processed. From this information letter you can also see what rights you can exercise.
Who processes my personal data?
Weger Walter GmbH
Handwerkerzone 5, I-39030 Kiens/Ehrenburg (BZ)
T. +39 0474 565 253, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data is processed and for what purpose?
Pursuant to the EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and applicable national data protection legislation, the following data, among others, may be subject to processing:
- Anagraphic data (name, address, date and place of birth, tax number)
- Operational data (data on the company, data on projects, Anagraphic data of employees)
The purpose of the data processing is the fulfillment of the business relationship and the related pre-contractual/contractual measures.
Any failure to provide the data will prevent us from offering you our service(s).
To whom will my personal data be forwarded?
Your data will not be disseminated and will be processed confidentially exclusively for the fulfillment of the pre-contractual/contractual measures. However, in order to offer our service(s), it may be necessary that the personal data are disclosed to third parties, for the fulfillment of the business relationship, e.g., to:
- Our tax consultant
- External IT service providers
- Public authorities and legal representatives
- Forwarding companies (possibly)
External suppliers, such as the external IT service provider, may also have access to personal data under certain circumstances. Such so-called processors have been appointed in writing as processors in accordance with Art. 28 of the GDPR.
What are the legal bases for data processing?
Legal bases used with examples:
- Pre-contractual/contractual measures (Art. 6b GDPR) e.g., for the fulfillment of inquiries and the business relationship.
- Fulfillment of legal obligations (Art. 6c GDPR) e.g., transfer of data to our tax advisor
- Legitimate interests (Art. 6f GDPR) e.g., processing of data in the internal system, sending relevant information letters
- If available: Obtaining your voluntarily given consent (Art. 6a GDPR) e.g., newsletter
For how long will my personal data be stored?
The duration for the storage of your personal data is determined by the legal obligations and the duration of our business relationship.
If you have agreed to receive a newsletter, this data will be stored until revoked.
Does data transfer outside the EU or profiling take place?
Your data will not be transferred to non-EU countries. Automated decision-making including profiling is not used.
What are my rights?
You can exercise your rights free of charge at any time: right to access (Art. 15 GDPR), right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR), right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR), right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR), right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR), right to object (Art. 21 GDPR).
Please contact the above data controller.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian supervisory authority for data protection "Garante per la protezioni dei dati personali".