You are using an outdated browser. To have the best experience use one of the following browsers:
To make a high-quality product, not only the materials but also the production processes must meet the most stringent standards. WEGER wants to supply the global market with innovative air handling equipment and units. To achieve this goal, we have adopted a business philosophy based on the following core principles:
- We offer our customers top-quality products and technical advanced solutions
- We fulfil customer orders in an efficient manner
- Our core competences are the planning, organisation, production and installation on site
- Flexibility and customised designs demonstrate the capabilities of our organisation
- We strictly comply with all guidelines relating to public procurement contracts such as GVD 231, and review our organisational model on an annual basis
Our capabilities and commitments are reflected in our products. That is why we operate a certified management system and have our products tested and evaluated by independent bodies (TUEV, Eurovent, etc.) on a voluntary basis. Our products and operations meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, and conform to all relevant standards and regulations in connection with health, safety the protection of the environment and energy efficiency (ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001:2015).
As our products all work with air on which all life depends , the protection of the environment is of course an issue particularly close to our heart.
We work hard to minimise our carbon footprint and have introduced a number of measures and technologies that enable us to become ever more climate friendly.
- Many of our premises are fitted with photovoltaic plants on their roofs, powering our production machinery.
- Disposable pallets are used as biomass to heat our factory halls.
- We are directly involved in schemes for certification of energy efficient products (e.g. EEF label of RLT Herstellerverband e.V. in Germany).
- We carry out life cycle analyses of our products, covering everything from planning and production to operation and disposal.
- We dispose of all waste in a safe manner, and work closely with suppliers and customers to minimise waste.
- We invest in renewable energy to keep greenhouse gas emissions as low as possible.
- Based on our certified systems for quality management (ISO 9001:2015), environmental management (ISO 14001:2015) and occupational health and safety management (ISO 45001:2018), we have put in place an integrated management system that guides our business decisions, protecting our employees, suppliers and customers.
- On request we will gladly provide our company policy.